Ibrahimpatnam (CT), Ibrahimpatnam
Ibrahimpatnam (CT) is a village located in the Ibrahimpatnam Mandal of Ntr district of Andhra Pradesh. The village falls in Ibrahimpatnam block and comes under Kondapalli Nagar Parishad.
As on September 2023, the current population of Ibrahimpatnam (CT) is 31.6 thousands out of which 14.7 thousands are males and rest 16.9 thousands are females. The sex ratio of this village is 1150 females per 1000 males. There are around 3.1 thousands teenagers in Ibrahimpatnam (CT). It has literacy rate of 70% which means around 22.2 thousands persons can read and write. Total 4.7 thousands people belonging to scheduled caste and 1.3 thousands scheduled tribe people live in the village. There are around 8.1 thousands households in Ibrahimpatnam (CT), which means every family has 4 members on average. The village has working population of 11.3 thousands. The pincode of Ibrahimpatnam (CT) is 521456 and there are many postoffices around the village which can used to send speed post, registered parcel etc.
- Ibrahimpatnam S.O (Krishna)
- VTPS Sub Post office
- Jupudi Branch Post office
- Ketanakonda Branch Post office
- Kotikalapudi Branch Post office
Ibrahimpatnam (CT) has many good schools for education and follwing are popular schools among students.
- Zilla Parishad High School Mulapadu
- Oxford (Em) High School Ibrahimpatnam
- Sri Chaitanya (Em) High School Ibm
- (25007) Sri Chaitanya Girls Junior College
- Dr.Zakir Hussain Junior College Ibrahimpatnam
Ibrahimpatnam (CT) has many good hospitals for treatment and follwing are popular among people.
- Ketankonda Sub-Center
- Damuluru Sub-Center
- Bhimarajugutta Sub-Center
- Jupudi Sub-Center
- Ibrahimpatnam Primary Health Center
Ibrahimpatnam (CT) has many good banks for financial services and follwing are popular among people.