Kalasamudram is a village and Grama Panchayat of the Kadiri Mandal in Sri Sathya Sai district of Andhra Pradesh, which falls under Kadiri block. K Chenna Krishna is the President of Kalasamudram Grama Panchayat, who can be contacted at email address firstname.lastname@example.org and mobile number 70132xxx54. The Secretary is J Abdul Munaf, who can be reached at email address email@example.com and mobile number 88864xxx61. The Panchayat address is Kalsamudram, Pincode - 515591. You can reach there by taking a bus till Kalasamudram bus stop.
As on September 2023, the current population of Kalasamudram is 4.2 thousands out of which 2.4 thousands are males and rest 1.8 thousands are females. The sex ratio of this village is 735 females per 1000 males. There are around 436 teenagers in Kalasamudram. It has literacy rate of 58% which means around 2.4 thousands persons can read and write. Total 699 people belonging to scheduled caste and 77 scheduled tribe people live in the village. There are around 967 households in Kalasamudram, which means every family has 4 members on average. The village has working population of 2 thousands. The pincode of Kalasamudram is 515501 and there are many postoffices around the village which can used to send speed post, registered parcel etc.
- Patnam Sub Post office
- Chinnarayanipalli Branch Post office
- Chowtakuntapalli Branch Post office
- Badavandlapalli Branch Post office
- Nallamada Branch Post office
Kalasamudram has many good schools for education and follwing are popular schools among students.
- Apswrs Kalasamudram
- Mandal Parishad Upper Primary School Kalasamudram
- Mandal Parishad Primary School Nadimpalli
Kalasamudram has many good hospitals for treatment and follwing are popular among people.
- Sub-Center Pulagampalli
- Sub-Center Chowtikuntapalli
- Sub-Center Kondagattupalli
- Sub-Center Sanevaripalli
- Reddypalli Primary Health Center
Kalasamudram has many good banks for financial services and follwing are popular among people.
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank Reddipalli
- Canara Bank Sanevaripalletappatvaripalli
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Patnam
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Reddipally
- State Bank of India Madakasira
Kalasamudram Grama Panchayat manages total 2 villages.