Bhopal is a city in Madhya Pradesh state of India and serves as Mahanagar Palika. It is also one of the districts of Madhya Pradesh.
As on March 2023, the current population of Bhopal is 21.45 lakhs out of which 11.17 lakhs are males and rest 10.29 lakhs are females. The sex ratio of this city is 921 females per 1000 males. There are around 2.16 lakhs teenagers in Bhopal. It has literacy rate of 73% which means around 15.76 lakhs persons can read and write. Total 2.89 lakhs people belonging to scheduled caste and 55 thousands scheduled tribe people live in the city. There are around 4.57 lakhs households in Bhopal, which means every family has 5 members on average. The city has working population of 7.53 lakhs.
Bhopal has many good schools for education and follwing are popular schools among students.
- Pvt Higher Secondary School (1-12) St.Joseph's Co-Ed School, E-6 Arera Colony (13285)
- Pvt Higher Secondary School (1-12) Jawaharlal Nehru School, Habibganj
- Pvt Higher Secondary School (1-12) Girls, Carmel Convent Senior Secondary School
- Pvt Higher Secondary School (1-12) Campion School, E-7
- Pvt Higher Secondary School (1-12) St. Xaviers Senior Secondary Co-Ed School, C Sector
Bhopal has many good hospitals for treatment and follwing are popular among people.
- Urban Primary Health Center Kokta
- Sub-Health Center Nalkheda
- Shakir Ali Khan Hospital
- Sub-Health Center laloi
- Sub-Health Center Bhojapura
Bhopal has many good banks for financial services and follwing are popular among people.
- AU Small Finance Bank MP Nagar Bhopal
- AU Small Finance Bank Raisen Road Bhopal
- AU Small Finance Bank Hamidiya Road Bhopal
- AU Small Finance Bank Bhopal Arera Colony
- Bank of Baroda Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Bhopal is one of the 52 districts of Madhya Pradesh, spread in an area of 2772 square kilometers. It is divided into 3 Tehsils and 2 blocks. As on 28th March 2023, the current population of Bhopal district is 28.29 lakhs, which includes urban population of 22.87 lakhs and rural population of 5.42 lakhs. The sex ratio of district is 918 females per 1000 males. There are 5.99 lakhs houses in the district which means every household has around 5 members. There are around 3.05 lakhs teenagers in district. It has literacy rate of 70% which means around 19.81 lakhs persons can read and write. The district has working population of 10.35 lakhs. Total 4.27 lakhs people belonging to scheduled caste and 82.8 thousands scheduled tribe people live in the district.
Tehsils in Bhopal district
Bhopal district has total 3 Tehsil.
Blocks in Bhopal district
Bhopal district has total 2 blocks.
Bhopal Zilla Panchayat
Ramkunwar Naurang Singh Gurjar is the President (Adhyaksha) of Zilla Panchayat Bhopal, who can be contacted at email address firstname.lastname@example.org and mobile number 94254xxx71. The office landline number is 0755-254**64. The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) is Ritu Raj, who can be reached at email address email@example.com and mobile number 88603xxx58. The office address is Block-3, Old Secretariat, Block, -3 Old Secretariat, Bhopal, Kohe Fiza Bhopal, Pincode - 462001. You can reach there by taking a bus till Nadra Bus Stand which is around 4 km away. Bhopal Zilla Panchayat consists of total 2 Janpad Panchayat.